Treasures from the Attic 2
Click on the next to an item to see a photograph of that item.
[Fishing] [Printing Plates]
[Salt and Pepper Shakers] [Odds 'n' Ends]
(G118) Arbogast Jitterbug - Circa 1946 -Condition: Very Good Measures 2 3/4". Black with yellow around eyes. Has the 7th style of hookhanger. Price: $5.00 + shipping
(G119) PFlueger - O'Boy Spinner - Circa 1932 -Condition: Good - Measures 3 3/4". Scarece. Natural Hair (Horse?). Price: $40.00 + shipping
Salt and Pepper Shakers
(478) Eagle and Brown Salt and Pepper Shakers.- Condition: Very Good These Salt and Pepper Shakers measure 2 1/2" by 3 1/4". Both shakers are done in Dark Brown, and formed to look like they were carved from wood. The material is a dull almost bisque like finish. There is an Eagle on the front of each one done in a deep wine color. They are labeled Salt and Pepper. The top of the Salt Handle has a white dot, and the Pepper has a Brown dot.
They were handpainted and made in Japan. Price: $6.00 + shipping.
Odds 'n' Ends
(59) ELECTRIC:Realistic Lifetime Electron Tube-Condition:Excellent. In original box (Excellent cond.)- From Radio Shack. Date: circa 1960's.
Price: $10.00 + shipping.
(67)Plate: Beautiful Commemorative Plate-Condition: Excellent- Limited Ed. Date 1982. First Water Ski Hall of Fame Inductees. Portraits on plate include Ralph Samuelson, Dick Pope, Sr., Liz Allen, Chuck Stearns, Dan Hains, Chuck Sligh, and Willa Cook. Gold trim.
Price: $25.00 + shipping.
(224)Brass Watering Can Made in Holland in 1986-Condition: Good+ (Outside in very good condition, inside shows water damage). Designs of flowers are hammered into outside. Measures 4 1/2 " deep, and 3 3/4" diameter. Used by FTD in 1986.
Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(228)Safety PinsCirca 1940-Condition: Pins are in Excellent ConditionPaper Holder is torn into two pieces and showing alot of wear. There are 7 out of 12 pins still on the paper holder. These are small, black coated safety pins.
Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(315)Staue of Oriental Warrior - Circa Early 1900's Made of Celluloid.-Condition: Very Good Statue itself is in very good condition. Looks as if it was painted, but most of paint is worn off. This Beautiful little statue stands 6" high. It is done with a great deal of detail.Price: $7.00 + shipping.
(382)1927 Canadian Children's Medal-Condition: GoodThis medal was given out to Canadian School Children. It is made like a coin, with the date of 1927 on one side. On the same side is the date 1867 Confederation, with the profiles of a Lady and a Bearded Gentleman. On the other side is a Coat of Arms with a Crown over it and the Latin Words - A Mari Vsqve Ad Mare. This is an interesting piece.Price: $6.00 + shipping.
(395)Vintage Diet Dr. Pepper Bottle Caps Condition: Excellent - Unused These vintage caps were used at the time when sugar was still added to the Diet Drinks. This is stated on the Bottle Cap! There is 1 set of 2 caps each. Price: $5.00 + shipping.
(494)1776 to 1976 Glass. -Condition: Excellent. Glass measures 3" by 6". It has 3 Minutemen painted around the outside in yellow, red, and black colors. The date 1776 is written above the men, and the words Bicentennial Celebration - 1776 to 1976 were written below. The art work on the glass is in Excellent Condition. Price: $6.00 + shipping.
(515) Hand carved Wooden Jar from India!-Condition: Excellent. This small handcarved wooden jar is from India, and shows a great deal of detail in the carving around the jar.
The lid is also made of wood. The carving is done in a flower, stem, and leaf motif. The grain of the wood is
really beautiful! The jar measures 3" by 4 1/2" with lid on. The wood is finished to a smooth polish. A nice
little handcarved piece. *Note* The spots shown in the scan are due to the scanner and are not on the piece
itself. Price: $7.00 + shipping.
(562) 1978 Collegiate Church of New York - 350th Anniversary Plate.-Condition: Excellent. This beautiful commemorative plate measures 11". It is white with a picture of a Village with a windmill on the front done in blue. The picture is entitled "Churc In The Fort 1642". The back is printed with detailed information about the history of the Collegiate Church. It states that the front picture was taken from an Old Dutch Tile. Price: $10.00 + shipping.
(573) 1952-View Master Reel - Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus.-Condition: Excellent.This reel is #703 and is entitled ' A Day at the Circus III '. The reel has 7 Three Dimensional Full color Pictures. Price: $7.00 + shipping.
(586)Miniature Doll - Polish Native Costume.-Condition: Excellent.This beautiful little doll stands 5 1/2" tall. She is dressed in the Native Costume of Poland, and is made of hard plastic with moveable head, arms, and legs. Her eyes open and close when she is moved. She is still in her original soft plastic case. Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(587)Miniature Doll - Scotland Native Costume.-Condition: Excellent.This beautiful little doll stands 5 1/2" tall. She is dressed in the Native Costume of Scotland, and is made of hard plastic with moveable head, arms, and legs. Her eyes open and close when she is moved. She is still in her original soft plastic case. Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(589)Miniature Doll - Swiss Native Costume.-Condition: Excellent.This beautiful little doll stands 5 1/2" tall. She is dressed in the Native Costume of Switzerland, and is made of hard plastic with moveable head, arms, and legs. Her eyes open and close when she is moved. She is still in her original soft plastic case. Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(651) Wooden Roller Skates - White leather shoes - Circa 1914.- Condition: Very Good These beautiful skates have a patton date of 1914 and were produced by Nape Brothers, Roller Skate Co. in Chicago. The shoes are high topped and of white leather. They have some scuff marks that could be polished away. The Skates are made of heavy iron with wooden wheels. The laces are still in the shoes. Each shoe is 7" tall and 11" long! This is really a great vintage pair of skates. Price: $35.00 + shipping
(691) 7-11 Christmas Ornament - 1992 Collection-Condition: Excellent This is a beautiful ornament made of bisque. It is a stocking with a rocking horse on it and nicely stuffed with presents. This comes in its original 7-11 box that states it is of the 1992 Collection and has the 7-11 symbol on it. The ornament measures 3" in length. Price: $6.00 + shipping
(706) Delfts - Handpainted Holland Planter-Condition: Excellent This beautiful Hand Painted Delfts Blauw Holland Planter, measures 3 3/4" high and 6" across. No chips. Price: $10.00 + shipping
(707) Delfts - Handpainted Holland Planter-Condition: Excellent This beautiful Hand Painted Delfts Blauw Holland Planter, measures 4 1/4" high and 4 1/2" across. No chips. Price: $10.00 + shipping
(721) Vintage Harness Stitcher -Condition: Very Good This Vintage Harness Stitcher is in its original box with the original directions. It was used to repair horse harnesses. The handle of the stitcher is wood and the end is metal. It measures 5" without the needles. The stitcher originally came with 4 needles, and now has 2 needles. The box lid is rough with masking tape on one corner. It has an address label and was mailed from New York to California. Price: $12.00 + shipping
(S819) Turn Of The Century Clay Poker Chips -Condition: Good + Three Turn of The Century Clay Poker Chips - Red, White, and Blue. Chip. Chips have a very interesting history. They once belonged to a Gambler that owned a Gambling House. Each Chip is marked by a secret method (he never told anyone how he did it) with a hole in one side. This was to prevent other gamblers from bringing in their own chips to cash in at the end of the night! Price: $15.00 (for all 3 chips) + shipping
(889) Model Ship - Handmade - Wood -Condition: Excellent Beautiful handmade wooden model ship. Wonderful detail. Sticker on bottom states that is was Made in China for: Authentic Models, and that it was handmade. The ship measures 8 1/2" in length and 5 1/2" in height. Wonderful present for the nautical collector. Price: $5.00 + shipping
(940) Duck Napkin Rings - Handmade - Wood - Folk Art - Condition: Very Good Charming handmade wooden napkin rings. Wonderful Folk art that would add an interesting touch to any table. There are six ducks, each handpainted with black, green, orange and white colors. The rings show little or no wear. They measure 3 1/2" in height, 5" in length, and are 3/4" thick. Price: $8.00 + shipping
(949) Parker Pen and Pencil Set - 1967 - Condition: Excellent Really nice Parker Pen and Pencil set. Given as a Graduation Present in 1967. The pen and pencil have a matching green barrel, Silver cap (base on pencil), with gold trim and gold arrow clip. This set has never been used, so the pen is dry. Both are in excellent condition and in the original box. Box lid is in rough condition, with broken corners and writing. Bottom of box is in better condition. Price: $32.00 + shipping
(1022) 1940's - Junior Marksman Medal - NRA. - Condition: Very Good. The Medal was presented by the National Rifle Association in the 1940's. The medal measures 1 1/4" by 2". Price: $8.00 + shipping.
(1290) USA Olympic 88 Glasses. - Condition: Excellent. Two Olympic Glasses with the Olympic Rings, and USA'88 on the sides. The printing is done in Red and Blue. Glasses are beautifully shaped and nicely weighted. Glasses are 5 3/4" tall and 3" diameter. Price: $8.00 for one glass or $15.00 for the pair + shipping.
(1532) 1918 - Cast Iron Tool - Grippers (Pliers) - By Weed. - Condition: Very Good. Wonderful condition. It looks as if it could have stripped wires also. Weed is stamped on one side with a patton date of July 20, 1918. Tool measures 12" long and is very heavy. Price: $18.00 + shipping.
(1533) 1957 - Solid Wood and Iron Award Plaque - Rotary Club - Winter Park, Florida. - Condition: Very Good. Beatiful solid wood plaque with iron additions showing the Rotary International Symbol at the top in gold and black iron, and a metal plate at the bottom with the following information: "Presented to Osburn C. Wilson, President, Winter Park Rotary club, 1956 - 1957. Plaque measures 9" by 11". Mr. Wil- son was principal of Winter Park High School from 1950 through 1968. Born in Kathleen, he moved to Central Florida in 1949. He was also past president of Winter Park Rotary Club from 1956 through 1957, principal of Ocala High School from 1948 through 1949 and a member of Rotary Club International and Florida High School Activities Association. He was also a retired Air Force colonel. NOTE: **Scan does not show sides of plaque**. Price: $28.00 + shipping.
(1663) Pepsi - Large Cloth Patch - Circa 1970's. - Condition: Excellent. Wonderful Large Cloth Emblem which is made to be sewn onto a jacket etc. Patch has plastic backing and while not new...is in a plastic sealed bag. Patch measures 8 1/2" by 6". Price: $9.00 + shipping.
(1933) Edison Disc Phonograph Plate - Model Number A-200 - 1912. - Condition: Very Good. Plate taken off of one of the earliest models of the new Diamond Disc Phonograph made in 1912. Disc measures 4" by 1 1/2". Price: $7.00 + shipping.
Looking for something special? Send us a Wish List!
© 1997 DenKen Productions