Items for Sale
Click on the next to an item to see a photograph of that item.
[Misc. Paper 2]
Misc. Paper Items
(72) CALENDAR/NOTEPAD: Lander Motors Dodge and Plymouth - 1955 - Baby Photo -Condition: Very Good. All pages intact.- Date 1955. Front cover picture of baby with "Lander Motors Dodge and Plymouth. Mopar Parts Distributors. Atlanta,Georgia." written under picture. Saying under Photo - My dear, that hat was made for you! Size 3" x 6".
Price: $5.00 + shipping.
(73) CALENDAR/NOTEPAD: Lander Motors Dodge and Plymouth-Condition: Very Good. All pages intact.- Date 1955.
Same as Item #72, but with different baby picture. Front cover picture of baby with "Lander Motors Dodge and Plymouth. Mopar Parts Distributors. Atlanta,Georgia." written under picture. Size 3" x 6" Saying under Photo - Didn't I know you before you were married?
Price: $5.00 + shipping.
(258)PAPER DOLLS: - Circa 1913 Japanese Paper Doll Patterns. B&W with 2 figures and 4 outfits. Condition: Very Good. One corner bent, small crease through page, and edge shows removal from magazine. Price: $8.00 + shipping.
(387)1941 Petty Cash Voucher-Hotel Roanoke-Condition: GoodVery small nick out of side. Register tape attached to it with original paper clip (square on top). This was a voucher for sick pay to Catherine Hill who was a Cashier at the Hotel. The voucher was for $1.38 minus 1 cent for 1% tax. The Register tape shows $1.37. Signed by Hatcher and Catherine Hill. Measures 7" by 4 1/4". Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(418)Calendar - Princess Diana - Condition: Mint - Still Shrink Wrapped. This calendar is still in original wrapping. This is really a beautiful tribute to Diana the Queen Of Hearts. The calendar is a full sized wall calendar. The photos are full page in size. Each month has a beautiful colored photo from a special point in Diana's Life. Price: $12.00 + shipping.
(458)Eastern Airlines / Ryder Truck Card Deck. =Condition: Good +. Box is loosing at seams. Cards are used but still in good condition. Complete Deck of Eastern Airlines / Ryder Truck Playing Cards. Each face card and Ace of the deck has different advertising. The cards are in their original box. This is a nice momento of a past Airlines. Price: $6.00 + shipping.
(504) 1930 - 1944 - Internal Revenue Official Papers.-Condition: Good +. Some darkening of letters. These are different letters kept in same envelope. All are typewritten, but serveral have handwritten information added to them or written on the back. One letter announces to a Miss Elisabeth P. Jackson who was a Junior Clerk working for $1620 Per Year, that due to the Brockhart Salary Act of 1930 her compensation had been increased to $1680 per year! That was signed by the Chief of Division of Appointments. Another letter is dated 1933 and is discussing her appeal requesting the reallocation of her poistion from grade CAF-2 to grade CAF-4. This appeal was heard by the Board of Appeals and Review. It is stated that she gets an increase of 1 Grade but doesn't deserve to jump 2 Grades. This letter comes from the US Civil Service Commission in DC. It is signed by the Secretary, E.C. Babcock. A third letter from 1944 states that Miss Jackson was injured raising a heavy window in her office in 1943. She was diagnosed with a Fallen Kidney. It states she was treated for her injury at the US Public Health Service, and that she should avoid all movement or strain caused by lifting heavy objects. A fourth letter comes from the Civil Service Commission, and asks for her to attend a hearing about her raise in scale. Price: $12.00 for all + shipping.
(505) Letters to Elizabeth Jackson who worked for the IRS - 1935 - 1942.-Condition: Good+. This group of letters includes one from the Treasury Department in Washington and is about Miss Jackson's Efficiancy Rating in 1941. She received an Excellent Rating. It explains that if she received a Fair Rating she would be demoted 1 salary step. The 2nd letter is also a rating letter from 1940. The 1930 Rating Letter only gave her a Good Rating. The 4th letter is a different kind of efficiancy form. It states her salary in 1942 was $1800 per year, and that she was a Unit Clerk. Price: $12.00 for all + shipping.
(506) 1883 Deed - First Presbyterian Church - Cemetary Plot.-Condition: Fair. This deed is torn part way across one fold at the top and has another partial tear across fold at bottom. Deed is still very readable. The Church was in Greenwich, NJ. and the Plot was deeded to Aaron Stamets. The plot cost $10.00 and measured 20ft by 9ft. The document is folded and opens up to a legal sized paper. Price: $9.00 + shipping.
(507) 1940's Little Girl's Dress Pattern - DuBarry.-Condition: Good-. Cover shows wear with splits, but pictures are good. Inside the instruction page is in good condition, and the tissue papers seem to be in good condition. Price was listed as 10 cents each unless sold in the British Isles at 6d. This seems to be a size 8 (there are small holes covering the size). Price: $9.00 + shipping.
(555) 1950's Little Girls Pattern - Simplicity.-Condition: Good Cover shows wear. Pattern in package. Price listed on fron was 35cents. This girls pattern is a size 12. Price: $8.00 + shipping.
1941 Miami, FLA Autograph Album.-Condition: Good Cover has darkened, and some pages have water stains. Pages and cover are intact. This unusual autograph book has Miami, FLA stamped on the front cover, along with flamingos, palm trees, and oranges. Inside all the pages are filled. Each page has a verse from the Bible, written in hand, by different people. Each page has a signature after the verse. Most of the dates are on Mother's Day, May 11, 1941. The pages toward the back of the book have poems which are handwritten. One of the pages notes that the person who wrote the verse is dead. One page is a Dear Abby column that is pasted into the book. There are 2 other newspaper clippings stuck in the book, one of which is a death announcement. Price: $11.00 + shipping.
(824) Victorian Calendar - 1993-Condition: Excellent. Beautiful Wall Calendar that has never been opened. Measures 12" by 12". Elegant Illustrations from an elegant era. Price: $8.00 + shipping.
(825) Norman Rockwell Calendar - 1997-Condition: Excellent. Beautiful Wall Calendar. Measures 15" by 11". Beautiful Copies of some wonderful paintings from the Rockwell Collection. Price: $9.00 + shipping.
(G117) Notary Public Guide - Revised edition - 1975 -Condition: Excellent. This guide contains all of the Florida Statutes dealing with becoming and carrying out the duties of a Notary Public. Most of the laws stem from the turn of the Century, including the one that states that women are allowed to become notaries too! The booklet measures 3 3/4' by 8 1/2" and has 17 pages. Price: $3.00 + shipping.
(904) Jack Daniel's Collector's Playing Cards - No. 6633 - Hoyle - 1994 -Condition: Excellent Pack of Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Gentlemen's Playing Cards - Collector's Issue. Cards are in a beautifully illustrated box. This pack has never been opened and still sealed in plastic wrap. Price: $6.00 + shipping.
(942) Print - Independence Hall - By: Keenan -Condition: Excellent Beautiful Print done in color, of Independence Hall. Print is done on stiff paper that has a top texture similar to canvas (rough). The Print is a beautiful rendition of Independence Hall, and would be very nice framed. It measures 8" by 10" Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(943) Print - Christ Church - By: Keenan -Condition: Excellent Beautiful Print done in color, of Christ Church. Print is done on stiff paper that has a top texture similar to canvas (rough). The Print is a beautiful rendition of Christ Church, and would be very nice framed. It measures 8" by 10" Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(944) Print - Carpenter's Hall - By: Keenan -Condition: Excellent Beautiful Print done in color, of Carpenter's Hall. Print is done on stiff paper that has a top texture similar to canvas (rough). The Print is a beautiful rendition of Carpenter's Hall, and would be very nice framed. It measures 8" by 10" Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(945) Print - Betsy Ross Home - By: Keenan -Condition: Excellent Beautiful Print done in color, of Betsy Ross Home. Print is done on stiff paper that has a top texture similar to canvas (rough). The Print is a beautiful rendition of Betsy Ross Home, and would be very nice framed. It measures 8" by 10" Price: $4.00 + shipping.
If purchasing all four Keenan Prints as a set, the Price is: $12.50 + shipping.
(961) 1951 - Angling Regulations - California - Booklet -Condition: Very Good 1951 Booklet containing the rules and regulations for Fishing in California. Produced by the Fish and Game Commission. Earl Warren is named as the Govenor at the time. Booklet lists different types of Freshwater Fish and the restrictions, including Spawning Salmon. It measures 3" by 6" and has 31 pages. Price: $4.00 + shipping.
(963) 1951 - Crop Lease - Indenture - Sutter County, California -Condition: Very Good 1951 Legal Document (Indenture) for leasing a section of land to two gentlemen for growing watermelons. The lease began on the June 30, 1951 and was to go until the crop was harvested. Size when unfolded is 8 1/2" by 11". The land was owned by James Clark and leased to Ray Ginger and Myron Brewer. Myron Brewer served in WWII as a PFC L Co. in the353 Inf. Price: On Auction + shipping.
(1012) Poster - 1998 - God Speed John Glenn. -Condition: Very Good This special Poster was issued by The Orlando Sentinel, at the time of John Glenn's flight on the Space Shuttle in 1998. The bottom of the poster has the two important space dates listed - 1962 (John Glenn's First Trip in Space) and 1998. The poster measures 13" by 11". There are two available. One has a small mark on the letter G. Order may include one or both posters. Price: $4.00 per poster + shipping. (HOLD is on ONE Poster)
Looking for something special? Send us a Wish List!
© 1997 DenKen Productions